Make Up Secrets To Change The Way You Do Up Your Face!
Make up is an art… A few brush strokes here, the play of a few colors and a few simple tips and tricks here and there – and you can completely transform the way you look! Ok, so, makeup can make you look very different… but ideally, make up should be about highlighting your best features and not about ‘creating’ impressions and features that aren’t real!
And the real fact is that most of us look best with just the basic make-up. And to help you get that spot-on look here are a few easy to follow and amazingly helpful beauty tips – which we bet you haven’t heard of before!
Find eyebrow plucking to be something you dread?
There are two tips here to make that an easier task:
- Don’t go in blind – once plucked you cannot replace the hair and you’ll have suffered the pain for nothing! Instead take a white pencil or a white liner and use it to color the stray brows. And pluck just those!
- Want an extremely easy way to minimize the pain? Do that when the pores are open and the hair is easier to pluck – right after a shower!
Skin feeling or appearing too dry after applying your concealer or foundation?
Again two solutions!
- Mix your moisturizer with your concealer and then apply to your face uniformly!
- Prime every time you are doing heavy duty make up. A primer is light and is the perfect base to all your makeup. It not only gives your face a nice and uniform look – it also keeps the make-up intact for longer!
On the subject of foundation – how do you pick one?
Obviously you do not want to walk into a store and dab on foundation on your face. Even if it matched – you’ve probably already done your make up and you don’t want to spoil it. And if you tried out a couple or so shades, for the ones that don’t match you are bound to have patches! So what do you do? Do a patch test alright – but on your inner wrist… If it blends in naturally there, it’ll be fine on your face too!
Talking of eyes and eye area – here are a whole bunch of tips!
- You think the perfect winged eyeliner look is tricky – well you aren’t alone! And some genius came up with an easy solution… just take some sticky tape, stick it on your hand and then stick it under your eyes up along the side as a guide for the perfect wing. Draw on and remove the tape!
- Eyelash curlers don’t seem to have a long lasting effect? Warm them up a bit using your hair dryer and then curl and see the difference!
- Fake lashes seem to fall of ever so easily? Why not get that look naturally? Just use your mascara on both sides – to and bottom – of the lashes.
- Liquid liners will not dry up quite as fast with this tip – store their tubes upside-down!
- Same problem with the mascara? Well, did you know that pumping the wand actually dried it out faster? Stop doing that!
6. Want do lend an instant pop to the eyes? Take an eye shadow brush to dab on some shimmer at the inner corner and outer edge (just on the brow bone) of your eyes and be surprised!
- When you want your lips to appear plumper – dab on some shimmery (nude and neutral in shade though) lip balm on the fullest parts of your lower lip and then continue with the rest of your makeup… You will notice a difference in appearance.
So you see? They are mostly tricks you wouldn’t think of by yourself. And yet these ingenuous little secret tidbits that can completely change the way you do your makeup! What say?https://www.aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/make-up-secrets-to-change-the-way-you-do-up-your-face/Make Up Secrets To Change The Way You Do Up Your Face!https://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/makeup-ideas.jpghttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/makeup-ideas-300x300.jpgUncategorizedbeauty tips,beauty tricks,how to look naturally,make up secrets,makeupMake up is an art… A few brush strokes here, the play of a few colors and a few simple tips and tricks here and there – and you can completely transform the way you look! Ok, so, makeup can make you look very different… but ideally, make up...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics