Computer MeditationTo Stay Healthy Even At Work!
Our everyday life today seems to have become caught up within the four walls of either our house or our office. And what’s worse – a majority of us actually spend a large part of our day in front of our computer screens. But the fact remains that human beings weren’t made to be doing this – in fact, our bodies actually do need some amount of exercise and discipline which this digital age actually robs from us.
But that will only make you unhealthy. Instead, why not try to take your life back from your computer, and practice some computer meditation every day?
Now computer meditation is the act of practicing yoga and meditation, but without even getting up from in front of your computer. You sit in your own chair, but take out 10-15 minutes from your schedule to practice simple exercises and some positive affirmations.
So to help you perform this meditation, here is some help:
Exercises as a part of meditation in front of the computer
Sitting in a more or less fixed posture, staring at a computer screen is pretty bad for our eyes as well as our upper body and lower body muscles. These simple exercises can help you to counter some of this harm.
- Move your head in all four directions – forward, backward, left right – as far as possible without moving your shoulders.
- Move your shoulders around till you feel a release in the built up tensionthere.
- Put your fingers around the balls of your shoulders with your arms bent and then twist your torso left and right to give your spine some movement.
- Move your feet in circular motions around the ankle joint.
- Take 2 minutes out to put your head on your desk and just relax.
While you do the above, you should also repeat a few positive affirmations to yourself:
Staying positive throughout computer meditation
If you are religious, you can use this time to pray. If you aren’t:
- Sending is receiving – so send out love to all around you.
- Connect with the ONE God – the one power that underlies the entire universe.
- Ask to be guided towards happiness and peace.
- Focus on positive things.
- Repeat the ‘OM’ mantra.
- Finish the meditation with a positive phrase that you focus on.
You see? Practicing computer meditation is actually very easy! And you do spend so much time in front of your computer doing your work – why not put in this small effort to take out the time and do these little things for your body? So, the next time, do try out these simple steps and see the results!
[soliloquy id=”699″]https://www.aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/computer-meditationto-stay-healthy-even-at-work/Computer MeditationTo Stay Healthyhttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/desk-yoga.jpghttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/desk-yoga-300x300.jpgUncategorizedhow to meditate,Meditation,meditation in office,meditation techniques,office meditation,what is meditation,yoga meditationOur everyday life today seems to have become caught up within the four walls of either our house or our office. And what’s worse – a majority of us actually spend a large part of our day in front of our computer screens. But the fact remains that human...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics