You’re ready to be a parent? The hilarious quiz everyone should take before having a baby
Test 1 Preparation
Women: To make them ready for pregnancy
1. Wear a dressing gown and put a bean bag down the front
2. Keep it there
3. After nine months, take out 5 percent of the beans.
Men: Get ready for children
1. Go to a local chemist and tip the content of your purse on the counter and tell him to help himself.
2. Go to the supermarket and arrange to have your salary paid directly to the head office.
3. Move into your home and read the newspaper last time.
Test 2 Knowledge
1. Find a couple who are already parents and advise them how they are undisciplined, lack of patience, low tolerance level and how they allowed their children to go wild.
2. Tell them the ways in which they can improve their child sleeping habits, toilet training, table manners and all the behavior.
3. Feel free to enjoy. This will be the last time in your life when you have all the answers to these questions.
1. Walk around the room from 5pm to 10 pm carrying a wet bag weighting 4-6 kg, with radio turn on, play it loudly.
2. At 10 pm put the bag down and set the alarm for midnight and goes to sleep.
3. Get up at 11pm and walk with the bag around the room until 1 am.
4. Set the alarm for 3 am
5. Get up at 2 am and make a cup of tea.
6. Go to bed again at 2:45 am.
7. Get up at 3 am
8. Sing songs until 4 am.
9. Set the alarm for 5am and get up at the same time.
10. Make breakfast
11. Keep this habit for five years and see what happens.
Test 4 Dressings small children
1. Buy a live octopus and string bag
2. Make an attempt to put the octopus into the bag so that no arms are out.
Test 5 Cars
1. Buy a five door wagon.
2. Buy a chocolate ice-cream cone and put it in the glove apartment. Rest it there.
3. Put the coin into the CD player.
4. Take a box of chocolate biscuits and mash them into the back seat.
5. Run a garden rake along both sides of the car.
Tests 6 go for a walk
1. Go out on to the front door
2. Come back in again
3. Go out.
4. Walk along the front path.
5. Walk back along it.
6. Walk along the path again.
7. Walk slowly down the road for five minutes.
8. Stop and inspect minutely about the chewing gum, dirty issues and dead insect along the way.
9. Come back on your steps
10. Stand there until the neighbor start staring at you.
11. Give up and Go back to the house.
Test 7 Conversation with children
1 Repeat everything and say at least five times.https://www.aartiinformatics.com/mom-kids/parenting/hilarious-quiz-everyone-should-take-before-having-a-baby/https://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/mommy.jpghttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/mommy-300x300.jpgPARENTINGgood parenting,parenting,parenting advice,parenting articles,parenting blogs,parenting classes,parenting quiz,parenting skills,parenting tipsIf you are going to be a parent. There is a quiz which you must take part that tells you the tests to perform before taking the path of parenthood. Test 1 Preparation Women: To make them ready for pregnancy 1. Wear a dressing gown and put a bean bag down the...MarieLe ConteMarieLe Contemarieleconte@aol.comAuthorMarie Le Conte is a professional writer with a degree in English from the University of Texas at Austin. She has a huge passion in literature magazines and her work has appeared in a variety of publications. She spend her free time in puppy play, and music.Aarti Informatics