10 Green Superfoods Healthier Than Kale
Kale the green- purple leafy vegetable which was once favorite of everyone, is no longer popular in people. The Primary reason behind it is the emerging of these 10 super foods and the secondary reason is that people want to eat something leafy and nutritious but don’t want to eat kale any more.
1. Watercress – Is called as the ANTI AGING VEGETABLE because it contains the very high content of vitamin K and beta carotene which leads to flawless and youthful skin. This mid tasting, flowery vegetable also contains the PEITC (phenyl-ethyl- iso-thio-cyanate) which can fight the cancer causing cells.
2. Chinese cabbage – Securing the silver in this Nutrition chart. This vegetable is full of iron and calcium and a research has proved that regular consumption of it protects your heart from diseases.
3. Chard – This mildly bitter taste leafy vegetable is rich in antioxidants and prevents from type 2 diabetes. The leaf stalks of this vegetable can be of red, pink, white, yellow and green color.
4. Beet greens -Beet root’s upper leafy part is called beet greens. It is has a high fibrous content and helps to protect us from skin troubles.
5. Spinach – Spinach is full of a nutrient that’s why Popeye (the sailor’s man) eats it. It promotes muscle growth, decreases the overeating craving and helps to lose weight.
6. Chicory – The chicory plant is very useful as its flowers are used as the decoration and its leaves and roots are used as vegetables. The consumption of it promotes long life.
7. Leaf lettuce – This lettuce provides you 100% daily requirement of vitamin K. women who regularly consume it are at a less risk of hip fractures.
8. Parsley – The French foods staple garnish has too found its place on this chart. Its mere aroma can control you appetite. A Research has shown that parsley confuses your senses and gives you a false feeling, that you are eating a rich food without inclusion of any fat and calories.
9. Romaine lettuce – This distant cousin of kale is high in Vitamin B and folic acid. It promotes fertility in males and also helps to cure depression and mood swings.
10. Collard greens – Collard greens are the best friends of the people who are suffering from high cholesterol. It boosts the cholesterol controlling enzymes and decreases the level of cholesterol in body and prevents the diseases which come with cholesterol.https://www.aartiinformatics.com/health/diet/10-green-superfoods-healthier-than-kale/https://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/superfoods.jpghttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/superfoods-300x300.jpgDIETGreen Superfoods,Healthier superfoods,Superfoods,Superfoods Healthier,Superfoods Healthier Than KaleKale the green- purple leafy vegetable which was once favorite of everyone, is no longer popular in people. The Primary reason behind it is the emerging of these 10 super foods and the secondary reason is that people want to eat something leafy and nutritious but don’t want to...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics