6 Scandinavian Skincare Secrets You Should Know About
Winter is a season that is harsh on the skin in the Northern Latitudes. The cold and dry winds play hell with exposed skin, particularly facial skin. You can imagine how harsh it can be for women living in Nordic countries such as Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, and Denmark. It is no surprise that they have special knowledge about how to take care of their skin. Coupled with the fact that certain plantssuch as cloudberry and lingonberry, algae and sea weed like kelp, have managed to survive and flourish in the extremely hostile conditions, and this makes them very suitable for helping the skin resist the damage it would suffer from.
Here are 6 products utilizing these ingredients unique to those countries which nevertheless are available to you to revive your skin from the effects of winter
1. Estelle &Thild is a nourishing night cream which is made from lingonberry seed oil and microalgae, and is soothing to the most sensitive skins.
2. Bioeffect is a nourishing day cream which uses barley seeds and an oil and glacial water blend to protect the skin during the day, providing intense hydration.
3. L:ABruketNo. 050 is a facial scrub made of sea salt and seaweed that will soften the harshest skin.
4. Lumene is a skin recovery product. It contains cloudberry and sea buckthorn infused in cream. It can nourish, moisturize, and brighten your skin.
5. Maya Water. The designer of this product realized that bathing in the hot water springs had a good effect on the skin. The water is rich in minerals and pH neutral. She started to bottle this water.
6. Skyn Iceland, conceived by an American woman on a trip to Iceland, who realized the great effects of the natural products and the glacial water. The line consists of a mix of pure glacial water and Arctic super-fruits, and heals and soothes the skin damaged by winter conditions.
You may not find these products locally, but a search on the internet will get you online sources to order from.https://www.aartiinformatics.com/fashion/skin-care/6-scandinavian-skincare-secrets-you-should-know-about/https://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Skincare-Secrets.jpghttps://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Skincare-Secrets-300x300.jpgSKIN CAREfacial scrub,most sensitive skins,nourishing day cream,skin damaged,Skincare SecretsWinter is a season that is harsh on the skin in the Northern Latitudes. The cold and dry winds play hell with exposed skin, particularly facial skin. You can imagine how harsh it can be for women living in Nordic countries such as Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, and Denmark....Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics