Ronald Reese, a 62 year old man, was bitten by a spider in the month of August when they were cleaning the house. The bite was done by a brown recluse spider on his neck. He was feeling ok on the day of the bite but the next day he could not get out of his bed. He was then hospitalized. Number of tests and procedures were carried out to find the exact cause of his disease. But no results were attained.

He would get constant pain for which there was no cure. William Reese, aged 88, father of Ronald was relieved when Ronald finally died in August. He could not see his son in pain. He is very thankful to God, he says.

According to science, this spider bite is painful but is not deadly enough to take lives of people. Caution should be exercised if the following symptoms are observed in any person having the bite. The symptoms are fever, nausea and vomiting, pain in joints and rash on skin. These kinds of spiders are found in dark and damp places. It belongs to the category of spiders that are harmful to humans.

The research study has found that there are at least two deaths caused in the States because of the spider bites. The venom which is passed in to the body through the bite damages the skin tissues.
[gss ids=”542,540,541,543,544″]
Be aware! Be safe!

Man Lost Life After Being Bitten By A Common SPIDERhttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/common_spider.jpghttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/common_spider-300x300.jpgAarti InformaticsUncategorizedmost weird deaths,strange death,weird death,weird death facts,weird death stories,weird deaths,weird facts about deathRonald Reese, a 62 year old man, was bitten by a spider in the month of August when they were cleaning the house. The bite was done by a brown recluse spider on his neck. He was feeling ok on the day of the bite but the next day...Daily News, News Magazine, Online Magazine