Losing Weight With Ice Cream – Is It Possible?
Lose weight by eating ice cream? Think it’s a joke? Makes you laugh? Well, incredible as it may sound, the fact is that you can lose weight with ice cream and that too quite rapidly. Weight loss is actually quite simple. It’s not Mission Impossible! However we would be lying if we said that you can lose weight by eating only ice cream. That’s not going to happen.
Weight loss is basically an equation. It’s simply a matter of losing more calories than you consume. You do that and you get thinner. Doesn’t matter very much what you eat. Exercising however, is a must.
The basic needs of an active woman to maintain their current weight is between 1800 to 2200 calories. That of an active man is between 2200 to 2800 calories. That means those are the amounts that an active woman or man burns a day. No if you can burn 500 calories more or consume that much less a day, you’d be losing 3500 calories a week which is what a pound of fat equals. Of course you have to ensure that you still get the proper amount of nutrition.
Studies have shown that while dieting, obese people who take calcium supplements lose more weight than those who don’t. So the secret may lie in the fact that ice cream contains a lot of calcium. Another side-effect of this diet is that it cures your cravings.
Let’s look at this wonderful diet that includes ice cream in some detail.
1. There are ice creams and ice creams. A cup of ice cream can range between 150 for a low-fat low sugar variety to full-fat premium varieties which have over 500 calories. It’s no rocket science that you have to go for the lower calorie one.
2. Never start with a pint tub. Chances are you will go overboard. Take a small serving and put that tub firmly away. Or have a cup. Never go beyond 125 to 150 calories.
3. That ice cream should be part of a diet. Make no mistake. Without a plan it’s going to lead nowhere. The optimum amount is 1 cup for women and 1 ½ cups for men per day. Add to that other nutritious food so that it adds up to a total of around 1200 to 1500 calories for women and between 1700 to 2000 calories for men.
4. Any weight loss program is incomplete without exercise. The diet should include aerobic exercises and strength training exercises.
5. You can indulge yourself with a full-fat premium ice cream, but not more than once every 15 days.
Has that got you interested? For more details, look up on the internet. You will find a lot of information and details about the diet plan. What you have to bear in mind is that ultimately it boils down to burning more calories than you consume, you still have to eat balanced meals, and you have to include exercise. Do that and you can have your ice cream and eat it too.
[gss ids=”600,599,601,602,603″]http://www.aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/losing-weight-with-ice-cream-is-it-possible/Losing Weight With Ice Cream | Benefits Of Ice Creamhttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Losing-Weight-With-Ice-Cream.jpghttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Losing-Weight-With-Ice-Cream-300x300.jpgUncategorizeda good diet to lose weight,ice cream for weight loss,lose weight,losing weight,weight loss,weight loss diet,weight loss foods,weight loss smoothiesLose weight by eating ice cream? Think it’s a joke? Makes you laugh? Well, incredible as it may sound, the fact is that you can lose weight with ice cream and that too quite rapidly. Weight loss is actually quite simple. It’s not Mission Impossible! However we would be...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics