Are You Having The Right 100 Calories Daily? Find Out Now!
For weight watchers, calories are everything. They eat everything only after having carefully accounted for every calorie they are supposed to have. But when you, as a layman, consider that, you are faced with a big problem! Exactly how much is a calorie – and how much of any particular food is 1 calorie? Well, good question. Now 1 calorie is too insignificant really, but we have a list of foods with amounts – that make up 100 calories right here for you!
100 calorie everyday foods
First the really scarce ones:
1. 3/4th of a can of cola
2. 1/4th of an pain au chocolate
3. 1 scoop of HaagenDaaz ice cream
4. 4 and ½ brazil nuts
5. 85 grams of a baked blueberry muffin (roughly a third)
6. 200 ml of Tropicana orange juice
7. 150 ml of chocolate milk shake
8. 1 and ½ custard cream biscuits
9. 6 and a ¼ marshmallows!
10. Half a pint of beer
11. 20 grams of hard cheese
12. 23 gram pack of seasalt flavored Popchips
13. Twix – but just one finger
14. 125 ml of Wine
15. 2 Jaffa cakes
16. 1 and ½ rashers of bacon – the streaky kind.
17. 3 squares (or half ) of a Dairy Milk bar
18. 4 and ½ walnuts
19. A 24 gram pack of Twiglets
20. A tablespoon of sunflower seeds or raisins
21. 7 fruit pastilles only!
22. Half of a finger of Kitkat chunky
23. 8 dried apricots
And now the healthy filling ones:
1. One apple + a handful of grapes
2. 1 medium banana
3. 80 blackberries!
4. 1/3rd of a whole wheat toast and a medium sized boiled egg
5. 2 crisp rye bread squares with 1 tablespoon of low fat soft cheesespread or 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
6. 125 grams of low fat yogurt + an apple
7. A 35 gram slice of fruit loaf along with a teaspoon of low fat spread.
8. A single slice of whole meal toast with a teaspoon of peanut butter
9. A tablespoon salsa with 8 carrot sticks
10. 27 strawberries
11. 4 peaches
12. 3 tablespoon of reduced fat hummus with raw vegetable crudities
The bottom line is that a 100 calories (which is a lot of calorie) actually translates to a very small portion! And as such, could lead to hunger pangs and bingeing. But the way around is to load up on high fiber foods, as these keep you feeling full for longer!http://www.aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/are-you-having-the-right-100-calories-daily/http://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/100-calorie-food.jpghttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/100-calorie-food-300x300.jpgUncategorized100 calorie,100 calorie desserts,100 calorie diet,100 calorie foods,100 calorie meals,100 calorie snacksFor weight watchers, calories are everything. They eat everything only after having carefully accounted for every calorie they are supposed to have. But when you, as a layman, consider that, you are faced with a big problem! Exactly how much is a calorie – and how much of any...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics