10 Amazing Internet Reunions
Social Media Rules!The widespread usage of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google and with people sharing their most intimate thoughts and feelings, the whole world is indeed interconnected. Ways that would not even have been thought of say 10 years ago, are now everyday occurrences.
Here are 10 such incredible reunions that would not have been possible without the Internet.
1. An infant, abandoned by her mother in a Burger King bathroom 27 years ago, Kathryn Deprill has been ‘found’ again by her mom. All thanks to Facebook, where she posted a photo of herself with a sign that proclaimed that she was looking for her mother!
2. Korean twins who were adopted separately at birth, ended up in different continents. London based Anaïs, found that she shared her birth date with Samantha aLos Angelesactress, who looked remarkably like her. That they were indeed twins was confirmed by a DNA Report.
3. Left by her father when she was 3, Frances Simpson decided she wanted to find her father again. A friend researched her family tree, and found a half-sister and through her got to talk with her ‘long lost’ dad.
4. After she met her dream man on a flight, Emily Domesek lost touch with him. She twittered the airlines asking for details about him. She was refused by the airlines but she got a platform where she had 79,000 followers, and was soon reunited with him.
5. Billy Boyson was separated from his sister when very young. After spending years looking for his sister, his 7 year old neighbor’s son Eddie stepped in. Using his Mother’s Facebook account he soon found her andthe siblings met.
6. Karen Simpton 66 spend long years searching for her older sister Ann Bodyfelt. It was not until she searched for her on Google that she found that Ann had already put out an appeal for her. They are in regular touch now and plan a reunion.
7. This boy a shirt autographed by the players of his favorite Norwich City. Her mom put the appeal on Facebook and Twitter and soon a police station called him to say that they had the missing article.
8. Kidnapped as a child by who she grew up to know as her father, Angela Palmer realized that her real mother was looking for her. It started as a Facebook request, graduated to Skype calls, and now Angela is trying to overcome the difficulties of bringing her mother over from Croatia to the US.
9. A teddy bear left behind on a beach by mistake. The finder, Nicola Palmer immediately sketched out a notice giving the location, day and date and photographed the bear with it. The photo went on Facebook and Twitter. It went viral, and eventually reached the boy’s father.
10. When Karen Sundgren left her pickup with the motor running, she returned to find that someone has just driven away with it, along with her 11 year old blind Jack Russel Terrier. She and her family posted pictures on Facebook and Scout was found very quickly in a neighboring farmyard.
Do you want to get in touch with your girlfriend from first grade, or your long lost sibling, or a friend you have been parted from over years and distance? It is easier than you think.http://www.aartiinformatics.com/uncategorized/10-amazing-internet-reunions/Amazing Internet Reunions | Family Reunionshttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/twin-sisters-youtube.jpghttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/twin-sisters-youtube-300x300.jpgUncategorizedfamily reunion,incredible reunions,internet reunions,reunion,reunionsSocial Media Rules!The widespread usage of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google and with people sharing their most intimate thoughts and feelings, the whole world is indeed interconnected. Ways that would not even have been thought of say 10 years ago, are now everyday occurrences. Here are 10 such incredible reunions that...Aarti InformaticsAarti Daartiinformatics@gmail.comAdministratorAarti Informatics lead in development and invention of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, web-based solutions & business strategies.Aarti Informatics