Go Hug Your Mom 17 Times… And More!
Parents are special persons. They go through so much to bring you up. They feel each and every hurt, every grazed knee, every disappointment and breakup you go through. The suspense of your first date. And they do it all for the love they feel for their darling. The pain and pleasure they feel as they watch you, their little girl, grow up, is something you can never appreciate until you’ve had your own child.
And of the two parents, Mom is more special, as she is always there for you after you have reached the teens. Think about it. She’s always been there for you. Cheered you in every match you played, every school play you ever acted in, whatever the part. Always ready with the right advice for every intimate question, every doubt. Don’t you think she deserves a hug? She deserves a lot of hugs. For so many reasons that they are hard to count. But here are some that you should hug her for.
1. For just being there.
Just give her a hug for no reason at all. Just because you love her so much.
2. For being your greatest fan in every activity you have been in since you were a child.
3. Because to her you are always a super star!
4. For cheering you when you scored in the YMCA Football league as if it was the FIFA World Cup.
5. Hug her for taking you on grocery expeditions as a kid, which, believe me, must have been an expensive affair with pitfalls at every step.
6. For every time you were supposed to call but forgot, and she didn’t mind in the least.
This happens to all of us, but Mom is always ready to understand.
7. For every time, as a kid, you left your lunch bag or a book behind, and she had to rush back with it. The times you started randomly crying in class and she had to come and get you.
8. Of all the jobs that she has held in her life, you were the most difficult, yet, to her, the most important.
9. For all the family traditions started in your childhood that are so important to you, that she works tirelessly to continue.
10. For shopping at the last moment during the Christmas Rush to get presents, and staying up half the night on Christmas Eve, packing them.
This one definitely includes your Dad. Give him a hug to.
11. For being always on your side, even when it felt as if everyone was against you.
12. For being ready to face up any teacher or coach on your behalf.
13. For those rebellious teenage years when she had to endure your statements about how much you wanted to grow up and be your own boss.
14. For those occasions when you thought she had been an embarrassment to you, which you were at pains to point out to her, but she hid how much you had probably hurt her feelings.
15. For never losing faith in you. Doesn’t matter how many mistakes you made.
16. For always pushing you when you wanted to quit, however hard the road may be. Knowing you will make it.
17. For making sacrifices in her life so that you could fulfill your dreams.
This is, by no means a complete list. There are a myriad reasons but this will do for a start. Hug her often, and hug her hard. Believe me that is all the reward she wants. And don’t forget Daddy either. He could do withsome hugs too. After all, the biggest wrench in his life is when his little girl leaves home.http://www.aartiinformatics.com/relationship/go-hug-your-mom-17-times-and-more/http://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Hug-Your-Mom.jpghttp://www.aartiinformatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Hug-Your-Mom-300x300.jpgRELATIONSHIPadvice on relationships,healthy relationships,how to fix a relationship,love and relationships,relationship advice,relationship advise,relationship articles,relationship tips,relationships,relationships advice,what is a relationship,what is relationshipParents are special persons. They go through so much to bring you up. They feel each and every hurt, every grazed knee, every disappointment and breakup you go through. The suspense of your first date. And they do it all for the love they feel for their darling. The...MarieLe ConteMarieLe Contemarieleconte@aol.comAuthorMarie Le Conte is a professional writer with a degree in English from the University of Texas at Austin. She has a huge passion in literature magazines and her work has appeared in a variety of publications. She spend her free time in puppy play, and music.Aarti Informatics