15 Magic Phrases That Will Change Your Life In 2015
As we are bidding adieu to 2014 and the 2015 is around the corner, here are the “15 words” which will make sure, you have a pleasant and great year ahead.
2. Describe your urge with BECAUSE-A simple because followed by a reasoning can help you to get what you want, e.g. Can I take my ticket first because my baby is crying?, can save you from a long line.
3. Show the greatness by THANK YOU-Research has found people hardly reciprocate to a compliment. Saying the word THANK YOU will show, you have acknowledged their compliment and grateful to them.
4. Help the others with HOW CAN I HELP YOU-These five words can increase the confidence of other person in problem as well as will give you self satisfaction and a feeling of achievement.
5. Don’t shy away from CAN YOU HELP ME-Asking for help doesn’t prove you are weak, it shows that you are wise enough to acknowledge your inability and want to overcome it.
6. Make the word BUSY a reality, not an excuse-In next year don’t make Busy an excuse for not reaching a party or not able to do a work, make it a reality by doing something purposeful and productive to your life.
7. GETTING SLEEP is important to realize the dreams- Stop being awaken till the mid night as your brain will function properly only when you get a quality sleep.
8. Restrict yourself with DON’T-Acc. To research the don’t suppress your urge to do a thing to a greater extent rather than Cant.
9. Say SORRY to set it straight- S-O-R-R-Y is the spell which can break the ice of hate, chaos, confusion, and anger.
10. Say NO to over-burdening.-Don’t try to do every other thing coming in your way as you will end up doing nothing. Stay focused with a few projects in hand.
11. Be GRATEFUL for everything. – Write down the good experiences of every day and at the end of the year you will see how much happiness you have earned.
12. Cheer the unplanned events with OH WELL.-Life can take unexpected turns, so just get away with them with OH WELL and remember that WHATEVER GOD DO ,IS FOR OUR GOOD.
13. Be spontaneous with LET’S GO.-Don’t restrict your life in the walls of office and home. Start interacting with new things and experience the joys of life.
14. Say GOOD BYE TO THE OFFICE WORK in office.-Left everything of office (memories, work, and gossip) in office and spend the time with your friends and family.
15. START LIVING, then only being alive.-As you have lots of things going on in your life, take a pause. Live in the movement, have some me time and experience the joys of life.