21 Positive Thoughts That Make Your Morning a Great One
Marcus Aurelius, the Roman Emperor once wrote thus, “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive — to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” Here are the typical waking thoughts of a typical -year old, “Wow! I’m alive! There is an Ant! Got to follow it and find out where it goes. What, sausages? I can’t believe my luck!”
Unfortunately, along the way, most of us lose this optimism, this sense of wonder and awe, by the time we reach adulthood. You don’t want to wake up, you don’t want to get out of bed, and you may not even want to face the day. All these are familiar feelings, aren’t they? These negative thoughts can and often do have a negativeimpact on your oncoming day.
Imagine how nice it would be if you could wake up with thoughts similar to that of the -year old. If you could wake up to the wonder of being alive in this world, the things to enjoy… Your day would be so different then. You think that is impossible? It’s not. You need to condition your mind to it. It will take time but if you keep at it. What kind of thoughts you wonder. Here are 21 positive thoughts as examples to start with. Print them out and keep them by your bedside.
1. I am grateful for this gift of a whole new day.Thank you.
2. How can I best serve the Universe today?
3. Amazing things will happen to me today.
4. I am excited to see what happens today!
5. I dedicate today to love and kindness.
6. I am going to give this day my very best.
7. I have everything that I need right in this moment.
8. I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
9. I will honor myself by showing up powerfully in my life today.
10. Love, joy, and peace are my natural state.
11. Today is dedicated to fun!
12. I see the world with grateful eyes, and it fills my soul.
13. I will listen to my inner voice today and allow it to guide me.
14. Life is easy. I let go and go with the flow.
15. I am here to be my own unique expression of consciousness.
16. Let me make the world a better place by shining my light today.
17. I have all the time that I need to do everything I want to do.
18. I will make time to touch base with the present moment all throughout today.
19. My life is a miracle.
20. I see the world through eyes of awe and wonder.
21. I carry peace and stillness in my heart as I go about my daily activities.